The strength of this training center lies in the quality and diversity of the lecturers and training courses on offer, but also in the number of practical workshops carried out, which sets the Campus apart from other training schools.
- Training courses based on clinical cases and the experience of the trainers, backed up by the literature and the scientific world.
- A training center with a high number of practical workshops: on patients, on pig mandibles, on realistic models or with actors
- No surgical room rental fees for you and your patients during surgical training sessions
- Training courses supervised by general dentists and specialists working in synergy
- Training courses to consolidate a solid surgical foundation before embarking on more complex treatments, and to put clinical concepts into practice the following week.
- Personalized support, essential for your comfort in mucogingival, periodontal and implant surgery
- Un accompagnement personnalisé, essentiel pour votre confort en chirurgie mucogingivale, parodontale et implantaire
- An environment focused on the customer experience, including a cell phone charger at every seat for optimal digital comfort, and table service during training sessions
- A lounge area dedicated to building friendships and professional relationships, and equipped for a caterer
IMPLANTO PROGRAM: Comprehensive prosthetic and surgical training in implantology
The Campus offers you a comprehensive training program in implantology. Following this training, you'll not only be able to place dental implants, but also integrate these new protocols into your clinic with your team. Our aim is to give you all the tools you need, including prosthetics, virtual planning, printing surgical guides, taking digital impressions, presenting treatment plans to patients, using PRF, bone grafting techniques, and implant surgery for single and fully edentulous patients. We share with you a simple workflow that can be integrated into your practice.
This is an implantology program run jointly by general and specialist dentists. The strength of the program lies in the presence of 10 trainers. Each clinical trainer has been selected for his or her cutting-edge expertise on a given topic.
This training program is based on scientific evidence, clinical experience, conviviality and brotherhood. Our aim is to provide you with concrete, literature-supported clinical tips that you can apply as soon as you return to the clinic.
Surgical training is guided by prosthetic principles and soft-tissue aesthetics. To support you in your clinical reality, each participating dentist will be able to invite 2 members of his or her team (assistants, hygienists or treatment coordinators).